PO60 Pulse Oximeter
The Beurer PO 60 Pulse Oximeter is a high quality monitor that is extremely lightweight and compact making it ideal for use both at home and on the move. This Pulse Oximeter is an invaluable monitor for those that suffer from heart failure, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Diseases (COPD) and Bronchial Asthma. The Oximeter provides you with a measurement reading of your arterial oxygen saturation (SpO2), heart rate and Pulse Modulation Index (PMI). The easy to read display features 6 available views for different reading and the brightness can be adjusted with ease making this Pulse Oximeter suitable even for those with limited eyesight. As standard the Beurer PO 60 is supplied with a retaining strap and belt pouch as well as 2 x 1.5v AAA batteries. The Beurer PO 60 is compatible with the Beurer Healthmanager app that can be downloaded from the Google Play Store and the iPhone App Store. This app simply connects to the Pulse Oximeter to allow the user to keep a track of their readings and it will store up to 100 measurements.
- One Beurer PO 60 Pulse Oximeter
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Compatible with Beurer Healthmanager smart phone App
- Ideal for COPD and Asthma sufferers
- Compact and lightweight
- Suitable for use at home and on the move
- Display with 6 available views
- Adjustable display brightness
- Graphic pulse display
*You should carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use.
*Please note images shown are for illustration purposes only and may differ from items received.
Free carriage on all orders over £60 UK only, carriage calculated at checkout.
- Helps to monitor blood oxygen saturation and pulse rate
- Large clear digital display
- Automatic switch-off
- Low battery indicator
- Symbol display for inaccurate measurement
- Retaining strap and belt pouch supplied as standard
- Includes 2 x 1.5v AAA batteries